JGA Legal offers wide-ranging expertise in the following areas;
COMPANY & COMMERCIAL
- Company & Commercial
- Real Estate
- Employment Law
- Arbitration and Litigation
JGA Legal is able to undertake transactions across a wide range of sectors, from manufacturing to real estate and engineering to agriculture, and it enjoys close ongoing relationships with
clients of all sizes, from multinationals to owner-managed businesses and entrepreneurs. JGA Legal is able to assist with:
- Mergers, acquisitions and sales
- Structuring and restructuring
- Company and branch formation
- Joint ventures and franchising
- Inward and outward investment
- Commercial contracts
- Business start-ups
Whether you are an individual looking to buy a flat in the Czech Republic as an investment, or a major property developer,
JGA Legal has enormous real estate experience and is your ideal partner to help you through the sometimes complex legal requirements for property ownership. JGA can:
- Set up your company to enable you to purchase the property, if required
- Advise you on all aspects of the property purchasing/selling process
- Assist you in negotiating with estate agents and vendors/purchasers in relation to all necessary contracts
- Help you in your dealings with banks, particularly with regard to your mortgage needs.
- Put you in contact with other professionals that can assist you in property purchase
JGA Legal has considerable experience in the complexities of the Czech Republic's ever changing employment law and will help you to find your way
through the employment law minefield, by advising on:
- Employment contracts
- Redundancy and dismissal procedures
- Issues relating to the employment of foreigners
Since its formation, JGA Legal has built up one of the most experienced matrimonial law practices in the city, particularly where the parties involved are of different nationalities.
JGA Legal can advise on all aspects of the divorce process including settlement of property, arrangements with children, and court representation.
ARBITRATION AND LITIGATION
Jan Grozdanovic is registered with the Arbitration Court attached to the Economic and Agricultural Chambers of the Czech Republic and the International Arbitral Centre of the Austrian Federal Economic
Chamber, and is in regular demand to act in domestic and international arbitration matters, whether as a sole arbitrator or as a member of the arbitration panel.
Jan has broad experience in acting in the Czech courts of all instances, whether as an advocate for the plaintiff or defendant.